STOP FRAUD - Best Practice
STOP FRAUD is a best practice programme – developed to protect our customer’s secure document and secure processes against fraudulent attack. In doing so we consider all of the areas at risk within a secure document process and provide solutions to eliminate these fraud dangers.
The STOP FRAUD programme is underpinned by our commitment to a set of best practice principles to STOP FRAUD.
STOP FRAUD Best Practice Principles:
- Consider all areas of the secure document process that may be at risk of fraudulent attack.
- Invest in Research and Development to ensure our secure technologies remain ahead of the fraudster.
- Design security documents and products with a consistent range of security features.
- Provide technologies & secure documents that have multi-level security features to deter fraudsters.
- Include a range of both overt and covert security features that protect our secure technologies & secure documents.
- Constantly review and enhance our secure technologies & secure document security features.
- Restrict access to secure document raw materials.
- Create awareness of the security technologies employed with all stakeholders.
STOP FRAUD – Research and Development programme. Our aim is to ensure our secure document customers always remain ahead of the fraudster – and thereby prevent fraud for our customers.
Through the STOP FRAUD – Research and Development programme we constantly deliver new developments in secure document technologies.