Digital Certificates User Group - South Africa 2019
19 Aug 2019
We went to South Africa for our inaugural Digital Certificates User Group conference that took place on 5th August 2019 in Cape Town at Table Bay Hotel with breath-taking views of Table Mountain.
We met with delegates from universities around South Africa to discuss best practice and developments in degree certification, whilst considering the fraud risks throughout the complete cycle of awarding degrees.
Highlights for the day consisted of presentations from four guest speakers,
– Dr. Bertus Le Roux – Business and Operations Manager for North-West University
– Suzelle Buys – Coordinator for North-West University Ceremonies
– Dr. Tinus Van Zyl – Senior Director – Academic Administration for University of Johannesburg
– Louis Fourie – Logistics Coordinator – Academic Administration for University of Johannesburg
The highly anticipated launch of our
– Digital Certificates – Web solution
– Smart Verify+ document verification app
And a fantastic bus tour around Cape Town with the delegates!
Up next is our Digital Certificates User Group conference for Awarding Organisations being held at Cardiff Castle on the 5th September 2019. Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter for the latest updates.
Below you’ll see some pictures of the day’s event.