Ellucian Live 2022 – Protecting Degrees with Blockchain Credentials
Advanced Secure Technologies have recently exhibited at Ellucian Live 2022. The opportunity to once again meet face to face with HE delegates from around the world felt great.
This year, we discussed degree fraud challenges and best practices for securing credentials for the higher education sector. In doing so, we demonstrated how our blockchain credential solutions help universities protect degrees from fraud whilst ensuring high-level protection for the university’s brand and reputation.
We also had a bit of fun with our prize draw. Using a practice called steganography, delegates were tasked with finding our hidden message which provided the answers to our questionnaire. From the number of entries received and the answers captured, we can tell everyone enjoyed the challenge.
Keep reading to find out more – winners are announced below.
About the conference
Ellucian hosted a hybrid Live/Virtual Conference with the live event held in Denver Convention Center, Colorado from April 10-13. With an estimated attendance of 7,000+ delegates across both live/virtual formats, the conference focused on bringing innovative solutions and transformative insights to HE.
Our Blockchain Credential Solutions
Digital Certificates Web
Our secure degree certification platform. The system is designed to improve the security, efficiency and flexibility of degree document processes for universities, students, graduates and employers, globally.
- Advanced document security from start to finish
- Time-saving through automated online services
- Improved service for students, graduates and employers
- Secure workflow for issuing both printed and digital degree documents
- Revenue opportunity for verification and print services
- The university platform is fully branded and the domain of the university
The next generation of our secure paper – a world-first paper solution using blockchain technology to create an unparalleled level of document security for our customers.
- Advanced document security
- Immutable document record
- Digitally verified using a smartphone
- Authentication of the issuing university
- Available to check – anywhere/anytime
- Widely accessible further enhancing security
Since its launch in 2021, more than 200 universities have adopted Blockchain Paper® and issued over 5,000,000 printed copies.
Makes it simple and intuitive to issue and publish digital badges securely. Whether you’re recognising an achievement, illustrating skill accumulation, or incentivising further studies.
- Secure issuing for digital badges
- Secure verification for all digital credentials
- Improved student employability and experience
- Promote university and greater brand awareness
The prize draw winners
Congratulations to Scott Pratt from Lake Michigan College & LoriAnn Garcia from the Metropolitan State University of Denver for winning our Stop Fraud – Prize Draw:
*Winners will be notified by email.